You Boys in Green Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Taylor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 8:55pm
Ah don't mind the bitter classless Russians or any muppet Irish begrudgers.
This is Katie Taylor's day. She's worked all her life towards it and nobody should be let take anything away from her achievements.

A true Irish sporting hero.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I am McGee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 8:59pm
I don't agree with planning at all and Taylor deserved it. But we always need a cobtrarian against the majority it keeps things interesting.

So planning I think you are talking out of your hold but fair play for posting your honest views.

All of the above is just my opinion
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:05pm
Presume the home coming/open top bus will be in Dublin City?
Bray is a **** to get in and out of at the best of times
Bedlam when that air show is on
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Ludwig von Drake View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ludwig von Drake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:07pm
Proud to be Irish. Amazing stuff from Katie Clap
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
#GARTHBROOKS2014....5 Nights! Happy out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:18pm
There's always one lads, Planning take a bow son, Jaysus fckn wept lad..............I suppose you're a Holocaust doubter as well are you? 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 17 Leagues and 24 Cups.....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Official Ybig search robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:23pm
Can't help thinking about what kind of an article Con Houlihan would have produced about Katie today
"Isn't that just like a wop? Brings a knife to a gun fight. Get out of here ya Dago bastard! Go on, get your ass out of here!"
HateHenry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:24pm

[/QUOTE]Planning...
She does have a point in fairness. It wouldn't look good for the sport's fledgling image, if it's Organiser/Promoter/Multiple Champion/Poster Girl in front of 10k fans, didn't win the competition. There was never going to be any other outcome.

Great achievement that it is, it was probably the easiest Gold we've ever won.
Planning?..what a civil war..?
Angry
[/QUOTE] For me that is a despicable statement to make, you should be ashamed of yourself..Katie Taylor won all of her bouts to win a gold medal, she is better then all that have been before her,this is down to hard work,skill,belief and dedication. She is the best, and now she has her just reward..Katie we salute you.Clap Hard work always returns payment.
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
tony grealish View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

I see that Russian bítch is whinging already. Saying it's hard to win a fight like that when everyone's against you. Well maybe if she didn't act like such a scorpy bitch people wouldn't have it in for you

She does have a point in fairness. It wouldn't look good for the sport's fledgling image, if it's Organiser/Promoter/Multiple Champion/Poster Girl in front of 10k fans, didn't win the competition. There was never going to be any other outcome.

Planning in 'whining f*ckwit' shockerLOL

You're some clown chief.Clap
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Giovanni Trapattoni
Giovanni Trapattoni
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:54pm

I see that Russian bítch is whinging already. Saying it's hard to win a fight like that when everyone's against you. Well maybe if she didn't act like such a scorpy bitch people wouldn't have it in for you

Clown 
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:14pm

Did you even watch the fight?
Sure she was behind half way through the fight and came out and landed a few lovely shots to win the round 4-1 deservedly. The Russian was beaten fair and square.

Im not to sure the Russian means any of that bull to be honest. You could see the way they talked after the fight and after the medal ceremony that she respects her.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 09 Aug 2012 at 10:15pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Giovanni Trapattoni
Giovanni Trapattoni

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:16pm
the Beeb just showed Katie's fight before the English girls fightThumbs Up

edit - looks like her fight isnt even on the hightlights, although they showed in after the atlethics

Edited by nvidic - 09 Aug 2012 at 10:17pm
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

There's always one lads, Planning take a bow son, Jaysus fckn wept lad..............I suppose you're a Holocaust doubter as well are you? 
LOLLOLLOL
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:33pm

Everyone has their own opinion ,but to say that was the easiest ever gold is absolute nonsense Clown so give credit where its due and fcuk the moaners ,its not very often Irish Sportswomen /men make headlines ,so lets make the best of it and milk it for what its worth Beer
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:41pm

nvidic View Drop Down
Giovanni Trapattoni
Giovanni Trapattoni

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:47pm
CNN featuring her and Bray just thereClap

that goes worldwide too, millions will have seen it
HateHenry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:50pm
Sean Ban ..an absolute legend..brilliant .."An fear Georgia"..great range of emotionsThumbs Up
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:51pm
Abu Katie Thumbs Up well done Clap
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

f**k all this digging at her this is a special day to be Irish

+1

None of the usual Irish begrudgery should diminish this achievement. 
My missus is a much bigger boxing fan than me and would understand it all much better, but it doesn't stop me being immensely proud of Katie's gold medal win.

Make no mistake, this will do wonders for female participation in sport in Ireland, not just boxing.
A very special, special day. Be proud of our Irish sporting superstar.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>
  Share Topic