You Boys in Green Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free youtube to mp3 converter problem??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
An Old-Fashioned Millionaire....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free youtube to mp3 converter problem??
    Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 6:04pm
Mine has stopped working. I keep getting 'link does not contain video' and 'do you want to find a solution?' etc..which doesnt help. Have the record companies put a block on this now or something? Was working fine a few months ago.

Edited by Trap junior - 27 Apr 2011 at 6:04pm
Euro '16 Qualifiers
Trap: Martin. Great result! The cat is in the sack but it's a wild cat. Remember that.
MON: That's not a cat. It's an informer. Now shut up and drive me to south Armagh.
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Kerry has the Gooch, Mayo has the Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 6:09pm
This happened me last week too dude :(
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Giovanni Trapattoni
Giovanni Trapattoni

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 6:13pm
Find another converter!!!!

There is loads
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Mixed up bcc and cc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 7:17pm
http://www.video2mp3.net/index.php

This one works fine and dandy young man!!
He never cheats,
He never lies,
John Delaney is a lovely guy!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 12:54am
Cheers Podge I'll give it a whirlThumbs Up
Euro '16 Qualifiers
Trap: Martin. Great result! The cat is in the sack but it's a wild cat. Remember that.
MON: That's not a cat. It's an informer. Now shut up and drive me to south Armagh.
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 5:06am

just download realplayer to your computer. Automatically downloads a realplayer converter for you as well. can convert to mp3 or itunes or plety of other options - fair handy. I'd say i haven't bought a CD/song in about 5 years (with exception of luke kellys latest collection). mighty stuffThumbs Up

i had a dream we're going to win the euros!!
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 1:23pm
Anyone know how to download youtube videos, not just the audio, but video as well?
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Anyone know how to download youtube videos, not just the audio, but video as well?

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-Download.htm

same program as mp3 converter, just copy the link

www.zamzar.com

this is what i use more often when making compilation videos, copy the link, select what file type you want (avi, wmv etc.) and put in your e-mail address, they send you an email with a download link within a few minutes. downloads speed depends on length of video but still pretty fast, only downside is that you can only upload one at a time.

There was a solution to the mp3 problem on the dvd videosoft facebook page a few months back, its been working grand for me ever since.

Citizen View Drop Down
Giovanni Trapattoni
Giovanni Trapattoni

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

the only one to use is
keepvid.com, simply enter the url and it will download any youtube video within the space of 2/3minutes You don't need to install any software either. (download the MP4 file for decent quality)
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:36am
@ i4ever

youtube to avi converter
Euro '16 Qualifiers
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:39am
Cheers lads.Thumbs Up
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:44pm
Anyone know a good fast wma to mp3 converter? Have to put cd songs on my neighbours Mp3 and my head is getting wrecked from how long it's taking
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:37am
Keepvid your only man .. I also use format factory for converting
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic